Visa Consultation

Visitor Visa

A visitor or tourist visa is a temporary non-immigrant visa issued to an individual who wants to enter Canada for tourism, visit his /her family, or friends. 

Study Permit

Any student who enrolled in a program for a duration of more than 6 months needs to get a study permit from Canadian Immigration authorities.

Work Permit

It allows international students graduating from  Canadian Universities and Colleges to work for up to three years upon graduation.

Express Entry

It is a competitive immigration management system that ranks all eligible candidates based on their age, education, skills, language, experience, etc.

We Will Help You to Fulfill Your Dream...